Thule EuroPower 916
The world's first bike carrier specifically made for heavy Electric bikes.
- The 25 cm distance between the mounted bikes makes it easier to position the bikes without interference. A must for loading Electrical Bikes.
- Our most stable coupling, easy to mount by simply lowering the lever. No adjustment necessary.
- Foot-pedal-tilt for easy and convenient boot access while the carrier and bikes are mounted. A built-in stop prevents the bikes from touching the ground. The wide tilt-angle enables opening of even very large rear-doors without interfering with the carrier.
- With unique, detachable bike frame holders that can easily be removed, then returned in position after the bikes are loaded. A feature that makes loading of bikes faster and much more convenient. With rubber surface for protecting the bike frames. Fits all bike frames up to 80mm.
- With quick-release wheel straps for quick and convenient loading and unloading of bikes, adjustable for different wheel sizes up to 2,5 inches, the wheels are securely fastened.
- Avoid heavy lifting. Simply roll the bike in place into the carrier by using the Loading ramp 9151.
- Folds flat for easy storage and handling.
- Load capacity 60 kg.
- Carrier lockable on towbar and all bikes lockable to carrier withone key - compatible with “Thule-One-Key-System”.
- Product uses a 7-pin powerplug for the lightboard.
This product was added to our catalog on 06 May 2012